Exploring wine in Vancouver
He says: This is a wine to be savoured slowly, but it tastes so good that you’ll have a hard time keeping your glass full.
She says: It had layer upon layer of flavour, a depth rarely seen by us mere mortals.
He says: Advice – only buy if you’re rich and have lots of time on your hands.
She says: …failed to meet expectations or justify the massive gulp at the price tag.
- Poor quality. Avoid. Save your money. Between 80-84 points.
- Average quality or poor value. Between 84-88 points. Some expensive wines are downgraded for bad value.
- Good. Between 88-92 points. Or a good value on the lower end of the point scale.
- Excellent quality. Between 92-96 points. Or a cheap yet good quality wine which is excellent value.
- Outstanding, best examples in the world. Between 96 and 100 points. A perfect wine.
Copyright © 2015 WINEcouver - All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa