Exploring wine in Vancouver
He says: One of the most bizarre wine bottles I’ve ever seen, with an equally bizarre full-form name.
She says: It is not often you find a 10 year old bottle of German Riesling for under £20.
- Poor quality. Avoid. Save your money. Between 80-84 points.
- Average quality or poor value. Between 84-88 points. Some expensive wines are downgraded for bad value.
- Good. Between 88-92 points. Or a good value on the lower end of the point scale.
- Excellent quality. Between 92-96 points. Or a cheap yet good quality wine which is excellent value.
- Outstanding, best examples in the world. Between 96 and 100 points. A perfect wine.
Copyright © 2014 WINEcouver - All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa