Exploring wine in Vancouver
He says: Nothing too outstanding, but at the same time, nothing too offensive.
She says: At $20, this is an any-night-of-the-week bottle.
- Poor quality. Avoid. Save your money. Between 80-84 points.
- Average quality or poor value. Between 84-88 points. Some expensive wines are downgraded for bad value.
- Good. Between 88-92 points. Or a good value on the lower end of the point scale.
- Excellent quality. Between 92-96 points. Or a cheap yet good quality wine which is excellent value.
- Outstanding, best examples in the world. Between 96 and 100 points. A perfect wine.
Copyright © 2014 WINEcouver - All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa