Exploring wine in Vancouver
She says: Definitely my least favourite of the two Zinfandels
He says: I recommend you drink it as a chaser for Jägermeister – it’ll help it to taste more like a glass of wine.
She says: …it was a great example of a blend being better than it’s parts.
He says: …it didn’t make me love Zinfandel, and that’s what I was hoping for.
- Poor quality. Avoid. Save your money. Between 80-84 points.
- Average quality or poor value. Between 84-88 points. Some expensive wines are downgraded for bad value.
- Good. Between 88-92 points. Or a good value on the lower end of the point scale.
- Excellent quality. Between 92-96 points. Or a cheap yet good quality wine which is excellent value.
- Outstanding, best examples in the world. Between 96 and 100 points. A perfect wine.
Copyright © 2013 WINEcouver - All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa