Exploring wine in Vancouver
He says: Pretty high price for a single glass, and the markup doesn’t help things.
She says: Although I am known to be a sucker for a good Chablis too, on this occasion I wanted to just sit and savour my bubbly.
- Poor quality. Avoid. Save your money. Between 80-84 points.
- Average quality or poor value. Between 84-88 points. Some expensive wines are downgraded for bad value.
- Good. Between 88-92 points. Or a good value on the lower end of the point scale.
- Excellent quality. Between 92-96 points. Or a cheap yet good quality wine which is excellent value.
- Outstanding, best examples in the world. Between 96 and 100 points. A perfect wine.
Copyright © 2016 WINEcouver - All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress & Atahualpa